Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Car Covers And The Last Lotus Drive











As the writer for the Internet website ClickitCoverit.Com I sometimes hear stories that make my heart drop. The other day I got a phone call from the owner of LotusOwners his name is Tony he was trying to get a couple of car covers sent to him right away. He lives in New York and has had a club for Lotus owners for the last 20 some years. He had asked if I could send two Tyvek covers right away because one of the club members was not doing so well and they need the covers for a road trip they are taking on 8/18/2010. I told him that we would make sure he would get the two covers before 8/17. He then told me why it was so important that these covers arrive before there trip. A gentleman named Floyd was going to take what maybe his last trip in his super 7 Lotus that his son had bought for him. His son lives in Hong Kong and had bought this lotus for his father as a gift before he dies of cancer. Tony had told me that his son called him and told him to find a super 7 lotus so he could give it to his father and he could take a trip before he passed away. Tony said that he would do this for him and got the car. Floyd was concerned that it might rain on there trip in New York and asked Tony to get covers for their cars he didn't want them to get wet. I have gone to Tony's website LotusOwners on the front page you will see Floyd setting in his super 7 lotus. This story has touched my heart and my blessings go out to Floyd and his family. The Tyvek covers we are sending to Tony will work well to protect there vehicles in the sun and wet weather, they are light weight and are mold and mildew resistant. Yes the covers will arrive well before there trip I have made sure of that under the circumstances. This is just one of the stories I have heard working in the retail car cover business. I have been writing articles now for almost two years and I enjoy it very much.

There are a lot of different types of car covers being sold on the Internet today and the Tyvek cover is one of the best, it is made of a Dupont material that is high in UV and heat protection also water repellent as well as mold and mildew resistant. This cover is made for all kinds of applications including cars, trucks, vans, RVs, SUVs, boats and more... The protection it provides is well worth the cost.

If you would like more information on vehicle covers and accessories please visit us at www.ClickitCoverit.com

No comments: